Simultaneous Venous Function Tests to assess Venous Valve Incompetence and Muscle Pump function.Request Now
Venous Function Measurements
The AngE Phlebo is a 2-channel D-PPG/LRR device. This means it uses two IR-sensors to perform a venous function measurement. The system also supports using a set of Tourniquet cuffs.
Pump Volume and Fill Time
AngE Phlebo calculates pump volume (V0), venous fill time (T0) and venous half-life time (T50) automatically. The results are stated in a simple traffic light display and allow for a fast venous valve incompetence diagnostics.
Manual Tourniquet Option
Apply manual tourniquet cuffs to rapidly differentiate between superficial and deep venous problems.
Muscle Pump Function
In order to evaluate the function of the muscle pump, AngE Phlebo allows performing measurements while the patient is walking.
Measurement probes on both sensors sense and compare the patient's skin temperature during the measurement.
AngE Phlebo comes with a sophisticated software featuring patient management, measurement analysis, DICOM/HL7 interfaces and many more.
Venous Function Tests
For a fast assessment of venous valve incompetence.
Determine pump volume (V0), venous fill time (T0) and venous half-life time (T50) in one simple test.
The AngE Phlebo is the state-of-art, haemodynamically significant D-PPG system for venous diagnostics. This non-invasive functional investigation has always helped me accurately examine venous disorders, even with complex cases.
The high sensitivity of the optical sensors allow for a good documentation of the pulse waves, even with marginal blood flow. Given the virtually unfiltered display of pulse curves, dicrotic waves can be clearly identified for healthy and elastic arteries.
What's in the Box:
AngE Phlebo D-PPG
Extendable with AngE Pro 4
Use your AngE Phlebo with the AngE Pro 4 measuring cuffs to obtain diverse possibilities, such as accurately assessing the wound healing success of diabetic patients.Learn More
AngE Pro 4
Your local representative will be in contact shortly.
<!--* Exclusive of Tax and Customs Fees. Limited offer, only while supplies last. Conditions apply:
--> 1.) AngE Phlebo is a 2-probe infrared device powered by its USB port. A computer with available USB port, operated with Windows 10, Windows 11 or mac OS is required for operation. Computer not included. More information.
2.) CE-marked device: Our AngE products comply with the requirements of RoHS 2011/65/EC and Annex IV of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EC. More information. Personal face-to-face training is required before operating this device.
1. Interrater and intrarater reliability of photoplethysmography for measuring toe blood pressure and toe- brachial index in people with diabetes mellitus. (Scanlon C. et al. 2012)
2. Photoplethysmography detection of lower limb peripheral arterial occlusive disease: a comparison of pulse timing, amplitude and shape characteristics. (Allen J et al. 2005)
3. Photoplethysmography can replace hand-held Doppler in the measurement of ankle/brachial indices. (Whitely MS et al. 1998)
4. Effects of isokinetic calf muscle exercise program on muscle strength and venous function in patients with chronic venous insufficiency. (Ercan et al. 2018)
5. How posture influences venous blood flow in the lower limbs: results of a study using photoplethysmography. (Lastowiecka-Moras 2017)
6. An evaluation of the lower extremity muscle strength of patients with chronic venous insufficiency. (Cetin et al. 2016)
7. Risk factors for chronic ulceration in patients with varicose veins: a case control study. (Robertson et al. 2009)